Thread: fao: mogophiles

fao: mogophiles

Hello internet friends, you probably don't remember me, but I used to play with you guys like two years ago under the name Serk. I've been trying to reactivate my acount through the welcome home thing, but it tells me my registration code and acount info is incorrect. There's no way that any of you still have me added to your playonline friends list and could tell me my acount # is there? How many of you guys are still around anyway?

Hi there!

Um, if you need to learn your old Playonline ID number, I think the best way is to simply call up SE and ask them about it. If you still have your old credit card info and address information I'm sure they can look it up!!

omg the serk

OMG SERK HI ;o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG HEY SERK!

Haha, sup. Glad to see some of you guys are still around. Yeah I'm going to call them later today I guess. I was trying to find another way, seeing as playonline is in California and the long distance will kill me I really don't want to start a new character either with the economy being the way it is. My brother has a character on Cerberus and is really having trouble. Leather equipment is going for two grand a piece lol.

Tell your brother leather equipment sells from npcs for like 150 gil apiece x.x

also while leather shit might be selling for 2k a piece, fire crystals are selling for 4-9k a stack, so it all evens out in a way (mostly).

Yeah, he figured out the whole buying from NPCs thing. I've been messing around on his character a bit in the past week and it brings back lots of memories. I tried to run to Jeuno today but got killed by a tree Are you four the only Mogophiles who are still around? I assume Harmonia is too, but is there anyone else? Do you guys use a social shell as well, or is it only your level 75 hnm super JP only shell?

there's still juma & shell seems social enough

Trial Member since 3/21/2008
    Posting Dynamis Lord
    I was in Mogo's too<_<

oh yeah...the cow

There's a few of us from old Mogophiles still around, this is a super high level shell but I'll get you a pearl np if you wanna come back. We used to switch between BC and Mogo but then people got lazy so we just gave everyone left in Mogo a BC pearl so we didn't have to change anymore.

And there are benefits to being here as a low level we can plow through anything in the game for you now!! Just ask nanaki

For serious!

Nothing like having 30 level 75s around to kill anything that needs killing. And not only that but they kill it with style!

I caved. Would some kind soul care to purchase me a world pass? Preferably gold so I can get the cool hat You can PM me it or email it to erikthorne at gmail. I'll repay you as soon as I get the money.

Goodbye social life
    Last edited by Erik; 05-09-2006 at 07:34 PM.

k i'll get you a gold worldpass now

WOOT I GET A HAT TOO AND THE TIMEPIECE

you better stay for more than 365 days i want my timepiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah gold worldpass in a few minutes Q_Qb

Claymoore is offline Who is that girl? She's kind of cute ;) ....waaait a second >.< Posting Dynamis Lord
    I can fix it. Heading to windy now ^^
    Lol Carmen beat me to it
    @xxx[>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why switch .dats to make your character a female when 2 hours in the bathroom gives you the same effect IRL?

muahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Surami
    muahahahahahaha
    QFT!

wait you are going to start over what happened to Serk? ; ;