Thread: The sound of music

The sound of music

Yea so my cousin, a mutual friend, and I are starting a band and we had our first practice today... there was some other douchebag but he couldnt play guitar worth shit so we unplugged his amp and told him to sit in the corner and drink koolaid (grape bitches). Everything is coming together great so if everyone stays reliable (which is seemingly impossible from past experiences) we should be on the local scene in no time.

We play ska/punk with a morsely tidbit of a hardcore influence, a lot of ska rifs without the distortion.

Kind of Streetlight Manifesto/Catch 22, Nofx, Pennywise influenced.. our drummer says green day too... but hes the drummer...

I play bass.

Ill let you know when we get shit online.

I looking forward to getting laid plenty from this endeavor.

Wish us luck.

Were good though so we dont really need it.

But wish it anyway.

Just in case.

Peace out bitches.
    Nonconglomerate I mean what I say
    Im not your fucking scape
    goat apparently I've alienated some
    It seems my job's half done

At any moment, do what we might, a belligerent black man could throw a spear in our collective face

Rockin'. Take some videos.

gl boner, even when I was a pretty good guitarist I never had the balls to get out there and try to make it happen. good or not, I always admire people who try so gl with your band.

fuckin bass players

Quote Originally Posted by Boner
    told him to sit in the corner and drink koolaid (grape bitches).
    you mean purple flavor. i expect free albums within the week. but omg good luck ;;b
    Leathercraft Veteran 100+3 Clothcraft Journeyman 60.0+1
    BLM75 RNG75 WAR75 DRG67 BRD65
    Droppin' Bombz Since 2004 Drinkin' Hypnotiq with Mog ΑΦΩ

So far away we wait for the day,
    For the light source so wasted and gone;
    We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days-
    Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuc
    You're so goddamnned pathetic if someone put you in the rain next to a one-eyed, 3-legged puppy with terminal cancer, passers-by would cry and take *you* home, but at least they wouldn't have to spend much on you since dog food is your favorite, after all.

Believe it or not one of the hardest thing to find is a good drummer, a lot of people can do simple beats and shit, but when you get that guy whose rolls are tight and can just go fuckin crazy while still makin sense.. thats pure gold. we got that so the rest is just filler imho.

Rayj: Fuck you, bass rocks... im not one of the douchebag bassists either who finger an open string a few times every song.. and i dont do simple punk/rock riffs either.. scales, walking baselines, constantly moving, fun as hell... im sick of bassists having it so friggin easy so im tryin to step up my game... listen to Streetlight Manifesto, Catch 22, Rancid, and Primus (Les Claypool is insane), thats where i wanna be, not there yet but im workin on it.
    Nonconglomerate I mean what I say
    Im not your fucking scape
    goat apparently I've alienated some
    It seems my job's half done

At any moment, do what we might, a belligerent black man could throw a spear in our collective face