Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The History of BurningCosmossss - 2 Years Old!! (Wrong, 3! (Holy crap, 4!))

Tyler is offline Aggro-chan himself Posting Dynamis Lord
    i love history posts cuz i never remember to take screen shots myself ; ;

i love this ls and this game if it wasnt for mogophiles/BC i would probably have stopped playing this game two years ago lol

It's been so long since I've marvelled at anyone's sheer awesomitude...

everytime i take a shower i marvel at mine.
    Leathercraft Veteran 100+3 Clothcraft Journeyman 60.0+1
    BLM75 RNG75 WAR75 DRG67 BRD65
    Droppin' Bombz Since 2004 Drinkin' Hypnotiq with Mog ΑΦΩ

So far away we wait for the day,
    For the light source so wasted and gone;
    We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days-
    Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuc
    You're so goddamnned pathetic if someone put you in the rain next to a one-eyed, 3-legged puppy with terminal cancer, passers-by would cry and take *you* home, but at least they wouldn't have to spend much on you since dog food is your favorite, after all.

Ahahahahaha

As you can see from jon's last picture, Boner had to engulf all that is me inside himself. This caused his chi blast power to skyrocket (> 9000 ) and allowed him to both destroy Kirin and avenge his parents by breaking genbu's shell with pure mystical might.

3 weeks later Alex made Boner's jaw drop by doing his chi blast damage +1000 at lvl 61.

Actually I was chi blasting in that picture! Our first Kirin was my first Chi Blast romp! Notice in that picture that I am sporting a pride staff. Haha

61 mnk > 75 drg

Mogophiles was my first linkshell... I got dragged in by Azalyn, no idea how he found you. I was so confused because I didn't know any of you, but you all knew each other in real life and kept refering to each other by your real names. I had to keep a little post-it with characternames = real life names just to keep up with the stupid LS chat. Then I got into ShirtNinjas and stopped wearing my Mogophiles pearl... <_<

Scytale is offline Protected by topless brownies ( . Y . ) Posting Dynamis Lord
    I'm offended there's no pictures of me. I was the FIRST member to jump ship on my ls when I found out you guys were doing wyrms!

Er...

I mean I came to the aid of my friends here when Radav went away, YEAH that's it!

ah scy.. there's no such thing as "subtle" in your world

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Hamusutaa View Post
    Mogophiles was my first linkshell... I got dragged in by Azalyn, no idea how he found you. I was so confused because I didn't know any of you, but you all knew each other in real life and kept refering to each other by your real names. I had to keep a little post-it with characternames = real life names just to keep up with the stupid LS chat. Then I got into ShirtNinjas and stopped wearing my Mogophiles pearl... <_<
    Hahaha oh my god I remember Azalyn.

We met him in one of our Qufim parties. I gave him a pearl to our wonderful linkshell.

Remember that awesome rank 5 run Hamu? Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
    I'm offended there's no pictures of me. I was the FIRST member to jump ship on my ls when I found out you guys were doing wyrms!

Er...

I mean I came to the aid of my friends here when Radav went away, YEAH that's it!
    It's okay! That's coming later! I think around chapter 3 or 4!!

OMFG OMFG OMFG

i remember HATING hamster

because all he did when he had our pearl was leech that rank 5 run and i was like

wow hamster is a faggot leecher!!!

i totally forgot about that incident

ps kisses <3 /ma stun

Tyler is offline Aggro-chan himself Posting Dynamis Lord
    cloudy is the biggest leech in this game ever

avenge his parents by breaking genbu's shell with pure mystical might.
    hahaha i forgot about all that
    Nonconglomerate I mean what I say
    Im not your fucking scape
    goat apparently I've alienated some
    It seems my job's half done

At any moment, do what we might, a belligerent black man could throw a spear in our collective face

Quote Originally Posted by Carmi View Post
    OMFG OMFG OMFG

i remember HATING hamster

because all he did when he had our pearl was leech that rank 5 run and i was like

wow hamster is a faggot leecher!!!

i totally forgot about that incident

ps kisses <3 /ma stun
    I still never knew why you were pissed off about that. I've explained it to you like a hundred times that he didn't leech off of us, I saw him in Jeuno that day and invited him to come tag along! In fact, I remember him being slightly reluctant to come grab rank 5 with us, and I remember actually having to convince him to come. So you could say that I basically pulled him along with us so it wasn't like he was waiting in the bushes to pounce the second he heard about rank 5 happening!

yeah but i didnt know that and like i said i totally forgot about it until now hahaha

FU HAMSTER THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah fuck it you can be my new taru pet ^_^

CHAPTER 2 - SKY, SKY, AND MORE SKY!!

Previously, on THE HISTORY OF BURNINGCOSMOSSSS...

...we kicked ass.

And now, the continuation!

----------------------------------------------------

BC had just successfully completeled its first Sky run. That night, as we all wandered back to our Mogophiles home, the high was still on. We were still patting each other on the backs, and still giving virtual high-fives, for a job well done!

During this time, we had decided to keep BC and Mogophiles separated. Reason being that a lot of us didn't want to part with our lower level friends in Mogophiles. So back at this time, BC was strictly an HNM linkshell, with people returning to their social linkshells at the end of every event. Anyone that joined BC that needed a social linkshell was given a Mogophiles pearl.

Our first sky run was smooth as can be. Our second sky run was equally awesome. We downed Seiryu and Byakko on our first try as well, and continued to do great against Genbu and Suzaku. Nothing could stop us!

But then we realized that, alas, we were only mortal. After those first two we began to make a few mistakes!!

Wiping to Mother Globe!!

Wiping to Byakko!!

This was our second or third Byakko, I can't remember exactly. We went in overconfident, having owned him once already! But unfortunately we were still too green, still too new at this HNM world, and were unprepared for unexpected things!

But we preservered! Throughout the month of February, we trained hard in Sky! We saved up our seals, and kept practicing on those gods!!

During this time our ranks grew. Shizune stole Cyrus from WildSeven, the three kings (Gaea, Roku, and Shadowmage) from Assassin, and probably a few more that I can't remember. He also got Manae to join our JP ranks. Jin just loved stealing those people!!

Then when March 2005 rolled around, we decided that we were ready to tackle Kirin. Yes, we may have only been in the HNM game for just slightly over a month, but god damn it, we were a talented group of fine players! So we planned it. March 12th, 2005.

The day began with a normal God run. Only this time, I came as a monk. A level 62 monk, to be exact. The only other monk in the linkshell at the time was Beorn, who was already 75. But since we wanted to play with Chi Blasting, we had me swap over too. Because it was probably more effective than my level 75 dragoon.

Boner and I became monk partners for the first time. It would be a beautiful friendship that would last many sky runs, as we sent /tells back and forth on what number boost we were on, to make sure we could rotate in and out of the alliance effectively to maximize damage.

I daresay I was doing pretty good for someone at level 62.

The gods went down without any problem, and we set ourselves up ready for the Kirin fight of our lives.

This used to be such a big deal. Remember when we had to talk about the fight this much beforehand? Kirin used to be such a challenge.

Chi Blasts doing alright I dare say. Even pulled me a little bit of hate there.

With the 4 summons now down, we began to focus our attention on Kirin himself. Beorn and I kept our rotating up, and kept working at him.

He seemed not very fond of me though.

Aaaaaaaaaand... down!

Guess who lothacked the linkshell's very FIRST NEPTUNAL BODY??

Check out not only the level I was, but my totally win subjob level as well!

THE WINNING TEAM! BOOYA!!

Once again, we proved to ourselves that we were on our way to becomimg an awesome linkshell. We became the 4th NA linkshell on Phoenix to beat Kirin, I believe, with only WildSeven, Dawn, and Genesis beating us out. But given that at the time they were far older than us, we didn't feel one bit bad about that at all. We did it before even some linkshells older than us got to doing it, like 13 and Assassin.

We were again so proud of ourselves for stepping up. Not bad for a linkshell under 6 weeks old, huh?

awesome story! can't wait for part 3

marc is offline Looks good in a penis Posting Decorative Weapon
    chapter 3! chapter 3! im more hyped to see/read chapter 3, than a kid waiting for the next Harry Potter book!

Zumi is offline I totally want to tank Genbu in a wedding dress <3 Posting Dynamis Lord
    I remember those Byakko that we kept losing we had 4 Paladins, and 2 ninjas and only 1 blm so not much stun. 6 tank jobs isn't so good for him.

Hahah yeah that's right, I remember it now. A third of the alliance was just tanks!!

New York Museum of Natural History - Subbasement
    I remember running around in Oldton Movalpos trying to get a key so I could unlock ELEET MAPZ when Beorn came on with his whole "zomg we beat Kirin!" thing and that's about all I knew about it. I think my response was probably something along the lines of "all nubs plz stfu and help me get this key".

That Kirin was also the first event the three kings attended! It was quite the first impression to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuc View Post
    I remember running around in Oldton Movalpos trying to get a key so I could unlock ELEET MAPZ when Beorn came on with his whole "zomg we beat Kirin!" thing and that's about all I knew about it. I think my response was probably something along the lines of "all nubs plz stfu and help me get this key".

99% of your responses to any tell i sent you was "all nubs plz stfu and help me get this key."

usually followed by a story about intergalactic battles or secret missions to obscure lands.

then we would sing "I Swear" in LS chat back and forth for an hour.

I love you.

>_>

<_<

>_>

I sweeeeeeeeaaar, by the moon and the stars in the sky...
    Nonconglomerate I mean what I say
    Im not your fucking scape
    goat apparently I've alienated some
    It seems my job's half done

At any moment, do what we might, a belligerent black man could throw a spear in our collective face