Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those motorcycle spoof pics

Scytale is offline Protected by topless brownies ( . Y . ) Posting Dynamis Lord

Those motorcycle spoof pics

I remember this post from like a year ago.

Do any of you remember where you found those Humor pics of all the people pretending to motorcycle lean but they're on like toilets or kids playgrounds?

I got a guy I work with who for some reason is like "Hardcore" about bike racing (the retarded hardcore, not cool hardcore).

If anyone remembers where those pics are that would be awesome

THANKS

Like this one?

(no, I have no idea where it's from ... I just happened upon it a while ago and saved it)

yes!

I remember there was like pages of this crap that you and Scionith were posting with a bunch of those .

Maybe I should just comb through the site history....

My favorite is the bus with like 200 people on it... I think someone said it was from the philipines?

Holy crap this thread is full of people who should come back and play! (FFXI)
    "And remember, nothing says 'Good Job!' like a firm, open-palm slap on the behind!"

PS: Not really motorcycle spoofing but goddamn this truck is overloaded:

"And remember, nothing says 'Good Job!' like a firm, open-palm slap on the behind!"

Quote Originally Posted by Halon50 View Post
    80 hour weeks are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Halon50 View Post
    Was funny you mention that.

I was at Bestbuy and saw they had a Collection Disk for PS2 that had the original disk and all four expansions for like 30 bucks. It almost made me think about maybe re-activating.

Almost.

Didn't people say the game looked pretty crappy on the PS3 anyways? meh, no time anyways to play. If I'm lucky I get about 1-2 hours a day to play video games these days, and that all depends on if the wife is at work and the kids sleeping at the same time

Do miss not having a good RPG to play, other than GTA4 I haven't seen any games that peak my interest. Any recommendations?

Shiromori is offline forget the wyrms, pumpkin head = #1 killer of BC members Posting Suzaku
    I was sorta considering making a comeback with my x360, but my schedule's still too sporadic to come back.

GTA IV was a bit too short for me, and majority of missions were too easy with the carbine rifle. I finished the whole story in about 21 hours. If someone has another good RPG for x360 that I can pick up and put down, please let me know too!

Have you played Lost Odyssey? It's a pretty good jRPG if you like that tried-and-true (if not antiquated) model.

Go old school, Parasite Eve!

Claymoore is offline Who is that girl? She's kind of cute ;) ....waaait a second >.< Posting Dynamis Lord
    Go play Arcanum!
    I just played through it all and started again cause its so awesome ^^
    @xxx[>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why switch .dats to make your character a female when 2 hours in the bathroom gives you the same effect IRL?

Trial Member since 3/21/2008
    Posting Dynamis Lord
    lost odyssey was an amazing game, such an awesome story!

http://www.di-links.com/link63

found most of them

Claymoore is offline Who is that girl? She's kind of cute ;) ....waaait a second >.< Posting Dynamis Lord
    Got to love the guy on the toilet.
    @xxx[>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why switch .dats to make your character a female when 2 hours in the bathroom gives you the same effect IRL?

DRIFTUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Claymoore View Post
    Got to love the guy on the toilet.
    His face shows that this is serious business!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiromori View Post
    I was sorta considering making a comeback with my x360, but my schedule's still too sporadic to come back.

GTA IV was a bit too short for me, and majority of missions were too easy with the carbine rifle. I finished the whole story in about 21 hours. If someone has another good RPG for x360 that I can pick up and put down, please let me know too!
    pick up blue dragon, i heard it was ok

otherwise..

sup ps3

Those first set of pics look bad-ass Yummy, whats that from?

It's still true that PS3 games are all region 0 yes? If so that'll rock. Just waiting for the next-gen line of Japanese Dating games! :nose bleed:

Quote Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
    Those first set of pics look bad-ass Yummy, whats that from?

It's still true that PS3 games are all region 0 yes? If so that'll rock. Just waiting for the next-gen line of Japanese Dating games! :nose bleed:

White Knight Story/Chronicles
    FFXIII & FF Versus XIII
    Star Ocean 4
    Disgaea 3

theres a bunch of others due out, but i need my jrpg fix on ps3 already

Shiromori is offline forget the wyrms, pumpkin head = #1 killer of BC members Posting Suzaku
    doh. i'll just have to take my brother's then. he's not even using his ps3.

my halo addiction > my rpg addiction even though jrpg >>>>> halo

Play Mass Effect!

(/ -)/ lawl \(- \)

hm... That reminds me I need to finish the last Star Ocean, probably going to have to start it over. That or .Hack, only problem with that game is like it's almost an MMO, but not...

what a tease.

oh well, only 4 months til Spore. If they don't come out with that for PS3 I'm going to be forced to buy a new computer specifically for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
    hm... That reminds me I need to finish the last Star Ocean, probably going to have to start it over. That or .Hack, only problem with that game is like it's almost an MMO, but not...

what a tease.

oh well, only 4 months til Spore. If they don't come out with that for PS3 I'm going to be forced to buy a new computer specifically for that!
    star ocean till the end of time?

that game rocks, just upgrade fayte's swords and you'll be unstoppable D: i forgot the name of his strongest lol

Hey Scytale, since you check this thread a lot, I finally found out wtf a "Scytale" is. \(^O^)/