Thread: Auspice is nice!

Auspice is nice!

I was using this when Zen, Sain and I were out farming the new red mage spells. Sain was telling me about the acc boost, and light dmg he was getting from it! What a freaking cool spell! I was not aware exactly how the spell reacted when I had affatus misery up. He was getting all of the effects, so I must have been charging EM somehow. I thought EM was charged only when I was taking direct dmg. I was surprised he was experiencing more than the subtle blow effect you get standard with the spell.

Thanks again Zen for having me along and getting me 2 of the new Rdm spells. Was nice time for me to get my new macros right and play with the new Whm abilities.
    Last edited by Ravyn; 04-09-2009 at 09:45 AM.
    Ford '3-Poynt' Dye
    Designer/Modeler
    Raven Software
    http://www.levelforge.com/

Izzy is offline go summon a sandwich so you can gain some weight FAG Posting Dynamis Lord
    I didn't notice the accuracy boost Q_Q...

Leave it to SE to give a boost and not fucking give an icon for it to let you know it's active.

Yeah..Sadly I can only go with what the people I am testing it on are noticing. I have not gone out and solo'd yet with it on to test for myself.
    Ford '3-Poynt' Dye
    Designer/Modeler
    Raven Software
    http://www.levelforge.com/

Sounds like this requires some gauge testing on Lurkers!

this is pretty old >.>: but, yea auspice gives you the acc boost when the mob misses, so as the mob misses you the acc goes up and as it hits you it goes down or doesnt go down something like that and it also works when it misses you from shadows... i dont know i seemed to notice better acc when i go whm/nin to level my NPC and i notice my NPC actually catches up as far as TPing goes... so he might get the acc bonus too... dont know but i always keep misery up anyways i use esuna and auspice more than i do anything else... would rather have that up anyways than solace when im soloing. even in einherjar i dont switch over to solace unless i need to sacrifice someone so i can then esuna to remove debuffs. BUT POINT BEING >.>; the light damage is only active on the main hand weapon so doesnt work when you dual wield, and its only supposed to be active when you have misery up.
    WHM, RDM, SMN, DRG (Angon Lv5), BLM
    Sub Jobs: DRK, BLU, WAR, SAM, SCH, NIN
    www.myspace.com/blas_doo

Wait, what? Since when does Auspice give accuracy bonus when the mob misses you? Everything I've read and seen about it indicates it gives you the accuracy bonus when you miss the mob.

oh ._.; well i am dyslexic... oh now i see it D= it says when target is missed.... i misunderstood it...
    Last edited by blas-doo; 05-25-2009 at 01:45 PM.
    WHM, RDM, SMN, DRG (Angon Lv5), BLM
    Sub Jobs: DRK, BLU, WAR, SAM, SCH, NIN
    www.myspace.com/blas_doo