Thread: Vrtra glitch (spawned on the wrong level of KRT)

Vrtra glitch (spawned on the wrong level of KRT)

Found this on BG forums ... it's pretty funny ...

http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=94915

lol
    i saw someone's sig Obtained: Rogue's Armlets +1 ; ;

Tyler is offline Aggro-chan himself Posting Dynamis Lord
    haha thats so cool

Well the Armlets aren't completely useless... I think when you solo TA, they're probably the best hand armor. But I would think during TA+WS, Hecatomb would be best. But that's a lot of coins for such a slight upgrade. I'd rather save up for a Brutal Earring and hope for double attacks during WSs or TA & SA for more TP and damage. ^^a

I could maybe see a warp hack pulling Vrtra up there. But there's probably another way. Have a party, engage Vrtra, get on its hate list. Have 1 person run upstairs while the rest of the party keeps it busy. I assume the spook camp must be above Vrtra's spawn area, so instead of pulling the person in, it just climbs up. The party keeping it busy just needs to die or escape, and it might just pop up to go after the 1 person left on the hate list. And I guess it doesn't know its way back down.

That or it just popped in the wrong spot. I remember exping in the Den of Rancor on Tormentors, and for some reason there was a Puck in the middle of them, and even when we killed it, it kept respawning there, when it should have been downstairs instead.